Ultralights For Sale
Interested in Purchasing an Ultralight?
When looking at purchasing an ultralight, there is a large amount of options to consider. Whilst many people do not think of them, hang-gliders are an excellent start for enthusiasts. They provide an awesome entertainment value, relative ease of use, and a perfect introduction to ultralights. Many people however, prefer a motorized version of travel for extended flights. This is conducive to a trike or 3 wheeled-ultralight. It often has a single propeller to allow for short leisure flights. This type of flight requires the training that only an ultralight instructor can provide.
Offering Discounts on Training for Ultralight Pilots
Looking to learn?
Specialty training rates have been set for new students!
- Introductory lesson: $35.00- half hour
- Program Flying Lessons: $75.00 per hour
- Ground School (required): $150 approx. 4 hrs
Steps Required to become a certified trainer
- Minimum of 10 hrs of flying instruction
- Minimum of 3 hrs of supervised solo
- Minimum of 25 take-offs and landings
- Pass ASC Pilot Written Test
See what you could be doing!